We have four categories of rooms distributed in three pavilions: the Elite, the Superior, the Classic, the Tandem, the Popular and the Units with kitchenette.
The Belle-Plage pavilion is the main building in which the reception, lounges and Bistro de l'Estran are located. This building formerly housed the offices of the Baie St. Paul Lumber Company, a company that transformed the wood delivered to it thanks to the log drive that was practiced at the time on the Rivière du Gouffre.
The building was converted into an inn around 1936 and quickly became a vacation spot appreciated by a loyal clientele, and by their descendants ... Gabrielle Roy wrote there part of her collection of short stories Rue Deschambault when she stayed here in the summer of 1952. Le Belle-Plage has witnessed countless weddings and many happy couples come to renew their vows today. A wing with seven rooms, the Battures wing, was added to the main building. Its spacious rooms are accessible from inside the inn or directly from the outside. A large balcony allows guests of the flap wing to have their coffee in the morning on the river and sun side while watching the ships pass in front of Isle-aux-Coudres.
The other 12 rooms at Belle-Plage are spread over the three floors of the main building. On the third floor, the attic rooms add to the charm of the rooms in which there are ancient baths on legs.